- This event has passed.
Steering Committee Meeting
October 6, 2014 @ 5:30 am - 8:00 pmFree
Safe & Green Campaign steering committee meets on the first Monday of each month at 5:30pm in a member’s home. We start with a pot luck supper while we catch up on nuke news, then meet until 8 or 8:30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
Agenda for October 6
1. Decomm. Citizens Advisory Panel (recap, next steps)
2. People’s Climate March – recap, next steps
3. Proposal from CAN @ Safe & Green to share some strategy issues.
4. January 3 Nuclear Free Future Party planning – Location update. Format? Outreach?
5. Gerry Matthews of Haddam Neck CT , the site of former Connecticut Yankee, offer to come share their experience of decommissioning with Yankee region.
6. Upcoming Events
– dates of next DCAP?
– Lionel Delevingne @ Everyone’s Books Nov 7. Book signing for “To the Village Square.”
– National No Nukes lobby day/summit Nov 14-17 in DC
– January 3 Party
6. Next meeting date