The next meeting of the Vermont Nuclear Decommissioning Citizens Advisory Panel will take place on Thursday, November 16, 2017, 6pm-9pm, at the Brattleboro Area Middle School Multipurpose Room, Sunny Acres Rd, Brattleboro. All NDCAP meetings are open to the public.
For the full agenda go to the NDCAP website: http://publicservice.vermont.gov/electric/ndcap In addition to the usual updates from the State and Entergy on decommissioning, discussion and information include:
- 6:40 Discussion on Region Specific Decommissioning Issues with Representatives from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and State of New Hampshire
- 6:55 Definition of Industrial v. Residential Cleanup Standards (David Andrews)
- 7:05 Update on Spent Fuel Transportation Plans (rail infrastructures, timetables, etc.) (State)
- 7:15 History and Options for Spent Fuel Storage (State)
- 7:30 Topics/Issues to address at 2018 meetings (followed by Public Comments on topics for 2018)