- This event has passed.
February 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
From the NDCAP website:
NEXT MEETING OF THE FULL PANEL
PLEASE NOTE NEW MEETING DATE & NEW MEETING LOCATION:
Thursday, February 22, 2018, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Brattleboro Area Middle School Multi-Purpose Room
109 Sunny Acres Road, Brattleboro, VT
The Panel WILL NOT MEET in January 2018. Further details for the Panel’s February 22, 2018, meeting, including a complete meeting agenda, will be announced at a future date.
All meetings of the Nuclear Decommissioning Citizens Advisory Panel are open to the public.
Remote Access will be available for the February 22, 2018, meeting. Please email Tony Leshinskie, Vermont State Nuclear Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via PSD.NDCAP@vermont.gov to request a remote access connection. Remote access requests should be made no later than 5:00 pm on February 21, 2018.
The video recording, agenda, and meeting materials for the Panel’s most recent (November 16, 2017) meeting are available below.
Public comments and questions regarding Vermont Yankee’s Decommissioning may be emailed to the Panel at PSD.NDCAP@vermont.gov
All emails sent to NDCAP become public record.
Meeting of November 16, 2017
- Video (BCTV) of the Meeting
- Entergy November 2017 Decommissioning Status Presentation to NDCAP
- Industrial vs. Residential Clean-Up Standards Presentation
- US Spent Nuclear Fuel Transportation Planning Status Presentation
- Brief US Spent Fuel Storage History Presentation
- Proposed 2018 NDCAP Meeting Dates